Guide lines for preservation EL for Summer vacation Issued by C & DSE,Hyd.
1. Sanction of leave to aided teachers suffering from serious diseases vide Go No:590 dt.6.6.1980
2.Employees suffering from Heart diseases -leave applicable to aided non-teaching staff Vide GO.65 dt.1.2.1984.
3 .Enhanced Casual leave applicable to teachers under the schools of all managements.
4.Use of CCLs vide Memo No.13112 Accts/67-2 dt.1.3.58
5.Sanction of leave and increments by the DEO where there are no approved correspondents vide Memo No. 6507/H1/76-2 Govt.Dept. dt.13.6.1977
6. Encashment of leave on Half Pay vide GO.Ms.No.154 Fin (FR.I) Dept.dt.4.5.2010
7. Encahment of Leave on Half pay vide GO.Ms.No.154 Fin (FR-I) Dept.dt 4.5.2010 is applicable to the aided teachers vide Rc.No.22/B2-2/2011 of C&SE,Hyd.dt.08.03.2011
7. ( i ) Encahment of Leave on Half pay vide GO.Ms.No.154 Fin (FR-I) Dept.dt 4.5.2010 is applicable to the aided teachers vide Rc.No.22/B2-2/2011 of C&SE,Hyd.dt.26.3.2013
8. DEO,GNT,Sanctioned CCLs for 2nd Phase Census duty worked on Public holidays vide L.Dis.No.10809/A3/2011 dt.15.11.2011
9. Clarification on terminal holidays regarding prefix & suffix vide Rc.No.10324/E4-2/69 of the Director,Hyd. dt.7.11.1969